A Commitment To Creating A Better World
Certified ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System
Systron Donner Inertial recognizes the challenges facing our environment and is committed to reducing the effects of its operations, products and services on the environment. We believe our greatest contribution to meeting these challenges is to pioneer and develop new technologies that define and use environmentally safe properties. Our commitment extends to building them in the same environmentally responsible manner.
We have adopted aggressive programs and targets to reduce any effects of our operations, products and services on the environment, while also assuring proper operation and the lifecycle of its products. Systron Donner has a record of commitment to compliance of regulatory procedures and a history of continual attention toward environmental improvements in our products and services.
Six Steps Of Commitment
1. Systron Donner Inertial (SDI) is committed to pollution prevention and will act responsibly to implement, document, and maintain a program to prevent negative impacts on the environment. SDI will comply with all legal regulations and take actions beyond regulations, whenever it can, to reduce waste and prevent pollution.
2. SDI will comply with all legal regulations and take actions beyond Regulations whenever it can, to reduce waste and prevent pollution.
3. SDI will focus on continual improvement to reduce the impact of its business activities on the environment.
4. SDI will communicate its significant environmental aspects, policy, and voluntary pollution prevention methods to employees, public, and those working on behalf of SDI.
5. Training will be provided to all employees and those working on behalf of SDI on the environmental policy, and their individual role in preventing pollution.
6. The Environmental Management System and environmental objectives and targets will be monitored through periodic internal audits and management reviews.